An established 4 year not for profit organization committed to helping your your players develop their skills both on the field and in their lives off the field, we are expanding our reach and improving our focus of each of our offseason offerings in 2015.
We are excited to announce our second camp of 2015 will be our Passing Camp which kicks off at Calgary Quest School May 10th. This camp will focus on helping Quarterbacks, Receivers and Defensive Backs develop their physical position skills, as well as the mental side of their game.
Top Level Football’s approach is unique in these 5 ways:
- Having a long term approach to your young player’s development. Our goal is to help our players improve, grow and develop skills that will not only enhance their confidence, performance and ability to work together on a team towards football goals but more importantly in their life as a whole.
- Organized and dynamic structure of sessions including time teaching and practicing skills, breaking down film, teaching football concepts, position specific skill progressions and competitive components over the 10 sessions
- High level and engaging coaches who love working with young people and who pride themselves on being great teachers
- Exposing Players current and former Junior, University and Professional players who will share, demonstrate and coach up what your player will need to be and do to be successful at the next level of their football lives.
- Creating a positive, team oriented, competitive, safe learning environment – inspiring players to work hard, improve and having a lot of fun doing it!
With multiple coaches for each of the positions, we will appropriately group players of similar age and skill levels to maximize players learning and challenge.
To better serve our parents and players and enable most players to begin on the same date, we have revised our dates below:
Sundays 3-4:45PM May 10, 24, 31, June 7, 14
Tuesdays 6:30 to 8:15 PM May 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9
Looking forward to seeing you on our first day of camp now May 10th!